寂寞的先知
Lonely Prophet
小水滴 著, by little drop water, 2006.07.01修訂

  我的神啊!我該怎辦?
My God! What should I do?
 
領導人,迷失在權力中…
Leaders, get lost in the power of authority.

他們假裝成金衣佛或謙君子,迷惑了多少人?
They pretend into the gold clothed Buddhas or modest gentlemen for faking their believers.

民眾,迷失在權威中…
People, get lost in the authority of power.

他們假裝成忠勇戰士或忠心狗,為了他們自私的食物!
They pretend into the gladiators or loyal dogs for their selfish food.

  我的神啊!偶像林立了!
My God! The idols have stood in great numbers!
 
神氣活現的狗猶如滿街的霓虹燈,
The cocky lordly dogs like the neon lamps over the streets,

何曾人淪為餵狗食的嗎?
When did the people become the dog food feeder?

滿街是狗的社會?它會亂的!
Society, how come the dogs filling every street? It will be messy!

  我的神啊!求你發威吧!
My God! I beg your anger kindled!
 
你的公義,顯於何人?
Your common justice, to whom do you show?

你的慈愛,何不及我?
Your mercy, why not to me?

  我的神啊!你在那裡?
My God! Where are you?
 
zzzZZZ......
zzzZZZ......