我也想拯救人類
I also want to save mankind
小水滴 著
by Small Water Droplet


 
我,是海浪激出的一粒小水滴,
I, a small water droplet, surged out from sea,

本來是隨波逐流,
Originally drifted alone with the tide,
卻偶而被陽光捕捉到,
Accidentally caught up by the sunshine,
五彩繽紛的刹那,
At the moment of colorful shine,

竟然蒸發升天了! Oh my God! 阿彌陀佛!
Unexpectedly, I was evaporated up to heaven. Oh my God! My Buddha!

「人心唯危,道心唯微,唯精唯一,允執厥中。」(註:被嚇得背唸古經)
「The heart of man is only dangerous in the mind and the way of consciousness is too little to know. Getting the only answer professionally is finding the solution among them.」

這是那裡?我要試著摸清楚它,
What place is this? I should try to make it clear.

我若清楚它就可試著駕馭它,於是我努力翱翔,
If I can make it clear then I can try to control it and then I diligently soar.

唔!這裡不是天堂,而是一個可探勘的空間!
Oh! This is not the paradise, but a piece of space that can be prospected!

我想但沒方法與大海分享,我祈禱,
I want to, but there is no way to share with the sea. I begin to pray.

一陣冷風,使我重回大海,
A gust of cold wind, takes me back to the sea.

無論我怎麼說,
No matter how I say it.
冷酷!使我沉浮,瞳孔都快放大了,
Grim! Takes me up and down, the pupil will be fully enlarged soon.

盼望!盼望!盼望天堂。(註:人永遠要追求盼望)
Look forward to! Look forward to! Look forward to the paradise.